Information We Collect
We may collect information about you directly from you, from third parties, and automatically when you use our Services.
Information We Collect Directly From You.
We collect information directly from you when you create an account on our Site, request information from us, contact us, and use our Services. When you register with us, we may collect the following information from you: your name, address, phone number, website information, industry type, e-mail, and other contact information. We also collect a credit card number, billing address, and other information necessary to set up payment for your account. Since our Services are designed for business customers, some of the contact information that you provide to us may be work related. We also will collect any user-generated content that you post to our Site, such as your comments to our blog. From time to time, we may generate surveys or questionnaires, and we will collect the information that you choose to provide to us in response to those surveys or questionnaires. We may associate that information with your account.
Information We Collect About You From Social Networking Sites.
As part of our Services, IntellaSphere Clients and IntellaSphere account holders will be able to view information that is posted about them on various social networking sites, such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, among others. To the extent that you have included personal information (e.g.,signed a posting with your name) in a post that you made on a social networking site, we may collect that information. For information about how social networking sites may disclose your information to us, including any information you make public, please consult the social networking site’s individual privacy policies. We have no control over how a third party account provider uses or discloses the personal information you provide it.
Information We Collect About You From Third Parties.
As part of our Services, account holders will be able to view information that is posted about them on various third-party websites, such as Google Analytics, WordPress, Blogger, and Yelp, among others. To the extent that you have included personal information (e.g., signed a posting with your name or your company’s name) in a post that you made on a third-party website, we may collect that information. For information about how third-party websites may disclose your information to us, including any information you make public, please consult the third-party websites individual privacy policies. We have no control over how a third party account provider uses or discloses the personal information you provide to it.
Information We Collect Automatically.
If you are using our Application, we also may collect your location. We will request your permission prior to doing so. We may combine your location information with other information that we have collected about you.
How We Use The Information We Collect About You
We use the information that we collect about you, including the information that we collect about persons from third party networks, for the following purposes:
- To provide our Services to you; to respond to your inquiries; and for other customer services purposes
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using our Site, the Application, or our Services
- To communicate with you, send you emails, which may include promotional emails from us
- To improve our Site, the Application, and our Services
- To provide troubleshooting, technical support and customer service to users
- For marketing, research and advertising purposes
- To carry out or enforce a transaction with us
- To better understand how users access and use our Site, the Application, and Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis
Sharing Your Information
We do not share your personal or company information with third parties for their own marketing purposes. We may disclose your information, including personal information, for the purposes described in this section.
- Service Providers: We may share your information with third parties that provide services on our behalf, such as entities that assist us in maintaining our Site, the Applications, and Services. We only provide those service providers with the information necessary to perform the requested service.
- Business Transfers: If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company.
- In Response to Legal Process: We also may disclose your information to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order or other legal process, such as in response to a subpoena.
- Aggregate Information: We may share aggregate or anonymized information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes. For example, we may share aggregate, demographic information with that third party about certain industry segments.
- Session Cookies. Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your computer when you close your browser or turn off your computer. We use session cookies to allow our systems to uniquely identify you during a session or while you are logged into the Site. This allows us to process your online requests and verify your identity, after you have logged in, as you move through our Site.
- Persistent cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you have closed your browser or turned off your computer. We use these cookies to track aggregate and statistical information about user activity, which may be combined with other user information.
- Third Party Cookies. We may also engage third parties to track and analyze Site data. We use the data collected by such third parties to help us administer and improve the quality of the Site and to analyze Site usage. Such third parties may combine the information that we provide about you with other information that they have collected. This Policy does not cover such third parties’ use of the data they collect.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to disable and manage your cookies settings. If you disable cookies you may still browse public areas of the Site, but many features and Services will not function.
Clear GIFs, pixel tags and other technologies.
Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages. We and our third party service providers may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our Site, to among other things, track the activities of Site visitors, help us manage content, and compile statistics about Site usage. We and our third party service providers also use clear GIFs in HTML e-mails to our customers, to help us track e-mail response rates, identify when our e-mails are viewed, and track whether our e-mails are forwarded.
We use automated devices and applications, such as Google Analytics, to evaluate usage of our Site. We also may use other analytic means to evaluate our Services. We use these tools to help us improve our Services, performance and user experiences.
We have implemented commercially reasonable precautions, including, where appropriate, password protection and SSL encryption to protect our Site and the personal information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that despite our efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security all of the time.
User Generated Content
Updating Your Information
Customers may change account information by logging into their account and choosing “Settings.
Special Information for California Consumers
California residents may request a list of all third parties to which IntellaSphere and IntellaSphere has disclosed certain personal information about you for the third party’s marketing purposes. You may make one request per calendar year. In your request, please attest that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for our response to you. You may request this information in writing by contacting us at: 3110 130th Place NE, Bellevue WA 98005, 425-283-9772, firstname.lastname@example.org.
you have questions about the privacy aspects of our Services or would like to make a complaint, please contact us at email@example.com.